5 brilliant benefits for our customers
DCH and Knightstone have come together to create LiveWest. So how will this benefit you, our customers?
1. We are now much more influential as the South West’s largest housing association with 35,000 properties providing homes for over 70,000 people
As a bigger organisation we can achieve more and be more influential within the housing industry, highlighting the need for more new homes.
2. We can build more much-needed new homes
LiveWest will have the capacity to develop over 15,000 new homes over the next ten years, making it one of the largest house builders in our region. We will build homes across all tenures with a focus on delivering homes for low market rent and low cost home ownership for people in housing need. This will be a vital contribution at a time of significant housing crisis. We will be stepping up our activities to meet the challenges and expectations of the sector and our communities.
3. We will be investing in transforming service delivery
Becoming LiveWest means that we have pooled our expertise allowing us to invest in the way we deliver housing services; achieve value for money and how we meet our customer needs and aspirations. We’re committed to our customers and we will work with you in a way which meets your needs and choices.
4. We are now able to provide even more affordable housing
It’s vital we consider all opportunities to help people in the South West achieve their housing aspirations. LiveWest will deliver 1,500 new homes a year for the south west.
5. We will be investing more in people and communities in the South West
LiveWest is committed to providing great customer services in our local communities. Our teams are always on hand to offer excellent support and advice.